Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of apholstry cleaner (machine?) do I use to shampoo my car's seats and floors?

I want to shampoo out my car and I don't know what product (s) to use or what type of cleaner to buy! HELP!!What kind of apholstry cleaner (machine?) do I use to shampoo my car's seats and floors?
I wouldn't recommend using a machine because the interior will get too wet. The excess water will get below the carpet and the floor pans will start to rust. After you've thoroughly vacuumed the interior to remove sand, grit, dirt and cigarette ashes, just go to the auto parts distributor and get some Maguiars, Mother's, Turtle Wax, Armor All or whatever interior cleaner or upholstery and rug cleaning product you prefer; follow the instructions and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment