Saturday, December 19, 2009

(another question) Is it okay if i use shampoo to clean my car?

Is it okay if i use dish wash soap to clean my car?


Another question: what would be a good soap if shampoo wont work?


It needs to be a common household soap. I dont wanna go out and buy anything(another question) Is it okay if i use shampoo to clean my car?
haha shampoo would work. as would baking soda with lemon juice. (another question) Is it okay if i use shampoo to clean my car?
I just use plain water and a spoonge and never use soap when I hand wash a car as it takes the wax off.
dish soap is fine to clean your car with. i have used palmolive on mine numerous times and it worked just fine.
DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT AN ANSWER? DO YOU HAVE GREY MATTER?
Laugh if you wish...


Johnson %26amp; Johnson No More Tears baby shampoo does not leave water spots. The only way to wash a black car without having to use a sham.
if you use shampoo or household soap to wash your car, you will be sorry.
Dish soap %26amp; shampoo will remove the wax...buy the correct product for the job.
To me shampoo is also a soap i would use shampoo instead because it foams up and it can be bought in larger quantities than soap.





use Pantene Pro-v.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment