Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can i leave a bottle of shampoo in my car?

i am planning on buying some shampoo today on my lunch break. is it okay to leave it in my car when it is winter and 10-20 degrees outside or will it freeze. would it be better if i went to target after work to get it?Can i leave a bottle of shampoo in my car?
no it won't freeze and it will be fine. Be careful in the snowCan i leave a bottle of shampoo in my car?
It should be fine. If you are worried, cover it with a coat/blanket or put it in your glove box. but I'm sure that your shampoo will be unaffected, as it wont be out there for days and shampoo has a thick consistency.
Yeah. This will be fine. The only way that it would be damaged is if you did not leave it in your car and in the middle of the street (lol). Just for safe measures, cover it with a fleece blanket.
The weather will not affect the shampoo, buy it whenever is convenient

No comments:

Post a Comment