Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does anyone else use car shampoo or is it just me?

if you do don't you think it makes the metal shiny Does anyone else use car shampoo or is it just me?
I always use Turtle Wax shampoo on both my cars every weekend as it leaves a thin layer of wax on the bodywork, which, when it is dried off, gives a brilliant shine without using any polishes.


I've done this on every car I've owned for at least the last 20 years!


So, yes, I agree with you and I'm sure that we're not the only ones, judging by other car owners in my neighbourhood.


Keep at it!Does anyone else use car shampoo or is it just me?
Some car products add a little wax to the body work, some take away and there are products that will remove wax altogether. More to the issue than a few bubbles and I certainly will not use washing up liquid.





So, I would investigate what products do what. Personally I use a carnuba wax and shampoo that does not add or remove the wax. Bit like a non bio washing powder for cloths. Nice and safe.
What's wrong with washing-up liquid?
I've used shampoo to wash my car and yeah I agree it leaves it nice and shiny.
its just you who would want their hair to smell like car
wtf.. how do u wash your car without soap or shampoo??






wt kinda question iz that?
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment