Saturday, December 19, 2009

I bought a new shampoo and conditioner, and they were left in the hot car for a few hours. Still safe to use?

I ended up stopping at my aunt's house on the way home from the store (where I picked up my new shampoo, conditioner, and styling mousse). The products were left in a warm/hot car for a few hours, but obviously the air conditioning was on when we were driving home... So, are they still safe to use?I bought a new shampoo and conditioner, and they were left in the hot car for a few hours. Still safe to use?
From what I've heard (and this might b totaly off subject) you shouldn't use anthing that's been in over 79 F for more than 3 hours. 30 minutes for a drink in about 82 F.I bought a new shampoo and conditioner, and they were left in the hot car for a few hours. Still safe to use?
If it heated the plastic, then no. Toxins would've seeped into your product by now. I wouldn't risk it.
Yea they're fine they sit in the hot anyways when you take hot showers lol

No comments:

Post a Comment