Thursday, December 24, 2009

I want to shampoo my car?

Is it okay to use Pine Sol? Orginal or Lemon.I want to shampoo my car?
shampoo inside or out DO NOT use pine sol on any part of your car it will strip the wax on the outside.and really smells like crap and stains the carpet inside.use meguires products,or mothers on the outside.use blue coral carpet shampoo youll love it.I want to shampoo my car?
Are you talking inside or out? Either way I would not use Pine sol on a car. Don't use dish washing soap either. Too harsh for your cars finish. I would just get some soap specifically for washing cars, either at an auto parts store, or the local supermarket. For the interior I would you want to use an upholstry cleaner. There are also some of those specifically for cars. If you can find one to Scotchguard the seats also, then that's a bonus.
that would be ok, but what about blue lustra shampoo.
Does your car have hair?
Head %26amp; Shoulders works good
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment