Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can anyone tell me where to find Bestline Products, Inc. ZIF cleaner and Car shampoo and where to purchase it?

Trying to get some more of this product and am having a hard time finding it. The bottle says it's from San Jose California. This product I know is not sold in stores but I can't find the company to see if I can purchase it in cases. The ZIF is an all purpose cleaner and the Car Shampoo is a car cleaner. Please Help!Can anyone tell me where to find Bestline Products, Inc. ZIF cleaner and Car shampoo and where to purchase it?
have you tried ebay, sometimes it seems to be the only place to get things like that, good luck and i hope you find it.

3 comments:

  1. This company went out of business a long time ago. My parents used to sell it in the 70's. They got stuck with a lot of it years ago. Try ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found cases of it in my dad's storage units. Contact me at dl.lapham@verizon.net

      Delete
  2. I just found some in my garage. Contact me quint56@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete