Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's the best carpet shampoo for your vehicle or car that won't leave residue behind?

So far I haven't found a decent car shampoo that does what I want it to do. Most of the shampoos I purchased were in a can and some of them weren't made for cleaning the carpet in your car. Can anyone here recommend a good carpet shampoo that won't leave any leftover residue and can be vacuumed up with my shop-vac? Also, the safer the shampoo is to use on all carpet types the better.What's the best carpet shampoo for your vehicle or car that won't leave residue behind?
I use tuff stuff spray carpet and upolstery cleaner and a brush and it works great for me, most auto stores and walmart carry it.What's the best carpet shampoo for your vehicle or car that won't leave residue behind?
I've used 409, Resolve and Spot Shot which are all in spray cans and available in most super markets. You need to vacuum thoroughly BEFORE you use them, scrub them in with a good stiff bristle brush then let them dry and vacuum thoroughly again. I've had good success with them doing that. I even use them on the rugs in my house, the carpets in my Motor Home and the car seats.
www.properAutocare.com
couple of good ones in the supermarket/brush in and vacuum out/i have had god success with these

No comments:

Post a Comment