Thursday, December 24, 2009

I bought a new shampoo and conditioner, and they were left in the hot car for a few hours. Still safe to use?

I bought a new shampoo and conditioner, and they were left in the hot car for a few hours. Still safe to use?


I ended up stopping at my aunt's house on the way home from the store (where I picked up my new shampoo, conditioner, and styling mousse). The products were left in a warm/hot car for a few hours, but obviously the air conditioning was on when we were driving home... So, are they still safe to use?


*SOMEONE SAID TOXINS COULD HAVE SEEPED INTO THE PRODUCTS... TRUE?I bought a new shampoo and conditioner, and they were left in the hot car for a few hours. Still safe to use?
No, it's not true. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.I bought a new shampoo and conditioner, and they were left in the hot car for a few hours. Still safe to use?
It's safe it's not food.
they should be fine to use. people sell stuff like that at flea markets all the time. i think long exposure can lead to separation of the ingredients but a few hours is nothing. people shop ,leave there stuff in the car and go shopping some more all the time.
Is it just me, or have you repeatedly asked this?





It's fine to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment