Saturday, December 19, 2009

Whats a good way to clean and shampoo the inside of my car?

I want to clean my door panels, carpet and seats in my car. Whats a good cleaning method I can use at home?Whats a good way to clean and shampoo the inside of my car?
tuff stuff carpet and upolstery cleaner and a good brush, you can buy it at walmart or autozone.Whats a good way to clean and shampoo the inside of my car?
you can rent a steam cleaner from the rug doctor and get the upholstery attachment and that will do a really good job. or maybe one of those rug cleaners I think resolve has one you spray on mop in and the vacuum out.
get a shop vac, oxy clean hot water and a scrub brush. i use to detail cars and thats really all you need. oxy clean works great.
little green machine from bristle will do a nice job on your interior, it's small, steam cleans, affordable

No comments:

Post a Comment