Saturday, December 19, 2009

How do I shampoo the roof of my car?

How do I do it? What do I need to buy? Walk me through the process. I'll give ya 10 pnts for the most affective method.How do I shampoo the roof of my car?
Just use a vacuum first with the little brush attachment, then if you need to use a damp cloth. And as another poster said,be gentle. I wouldnt use any cleaners on it unless it is done in a VERY small amount because it can cause the glue to breakdown on headliner and then you really have a problem. Good luckHow do I shampoo the roof of my car?
The same way you would do the seats, just be gentle. There are also some products that spray a foam out and you scrub it with a brush and vacuum it up after it dries that work ok.
I've never even thought of that. Ya, I suppose a carpet cleaner and a toothbrush for the spots would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment