Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it worth the $$ to have a car professionally detailed and shampooed?

Can they get my carpet super clean and new looking? Or should I just keep doing it at home? I can get it clean but it still looks dingy- I am using my rug machine on it but I figure they might have a better machine then I do.Is it worth the $$ to have a car professionally detailed and shampooed?
Not at all. Yes, it will make it cleaner than what you can do. They have higher power vacuums for that sort of thing. But to get nearly the same look for only about $10. $8 for the car wash and $2 in quarters to use their high powered vacuum. Compare that to the $100 they charge and you wonder how they are in business.Is it worth the $$ to have a car professionally detailed and shampooed?
Yup! I have mine done every once in a while. It's worth every penny. It shines in places that you didn't even know it had places, it smells clean and fresh and the products they use are persistent (that means it will continue to look that way for quite a while.)


Yes, you could do it yourself - but it's never the same.
Well it can be but really if you wanted to you could spend about 30$ and 1-2 hours of your time and do it your self. This is where I would say if you do not want to use up your time that when you pay someone if you value your money over time or vise versa.
I always take mine in for a detail job once a year...they do a better job. Takei i, show them, ask them. then get rubber or plastic mats to put over the good carpet ones.
They'll charge you $100 and it won't be any better a job than you could do.





When in doubt remember: people suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment