Saturday, December 19, 2009

How do I shampoo my car?

What do I use that is cheap? I don't really want to get it done professionally because it costs too much.How do I shampoo my car?
Assuming you mean the carpet and upholstery inside the car?


Here is how you did it in the old days before car detailing shops where around, and if you really cared about your upholstery.


pour about a quarter cup of laundry detergent into a large bowl. Fill the bowl with hot water, make lots of foam.


Put the foam on the fabric, gently scrub with a brush. Using just the foam keeps the fabric from getting too wet. It takes a long time to do it right.


Here is how I do it now that I have a shop vac.


I pour the soap water onto my floor boards, scrub the heck out of it it a large scrub brush, and wet vac the whole mess up.


I use a spray carpet cleaner on the seats,using a brush on any spots, and vacuum that up after dries.How do I shampoo my car?
got to a auto dealer and ask them to do it or just buy it or go to the shell gas station and u can get it for about 15 dollars for a ful
meaning? shampooing it on the inside?


use rug doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment