Saturday, December 19, 2009

Help I spilled kids hair shampoo in the floor of my car on my special mats?

How do I clean that out im tired of my car smelling like kids shampoo even though it smells good. How do I clean it without damaging the mats there those special corolla S mats not the rubber kind...Help I spilled kids hair shampoo in the floor of my car on my special mats?
.....


....


.....


.....


Its shampoo





Wash


Rinse


Repeat





DuhHelp I spilled kids hair shampoo in the floor of my car on my special mats?
take them to the laundry mate and put in the washer on gentle cycle.they will come out fine wash mine like that all the time.Or take a water hose and spray them off they will be fine.Good Luck
take them to the car wash and rinse them until the suds are gone.air dry them .

No comments:

Post a Comment