Saturday, December 19, 2009

What can i use to shampoo the cloth upholstery of my car?

i want to get my car detailed, but it costs over $100 to just shampoo the interior. i figured i can purchase something, like the bissell little green machine, that i can use over and over again. what do you use to shampoo your car upholstery?What can i use to shampoo the cloth upholstery of my car?
A CAN OF ';TUFF STUFF'; WHICH CAN BE PURCHASED AT ANY WAL-MART OR AUTO PARTS STORE. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND IT WILL WORK GREAT.What can i use to shampoo the cloth upholstery of my car?
Well, as an automotive detailer that knows what goes into the small $100 interior cleaning, I buy my supplies from professional janitorial supply places. Normally they also rent steam cleaners as well, so when I am going to be shampooing an interior (which is quite rare) I normally just rent one from a place like that.





My advice would be to do that. Find a place like that, normally listed in the yellow pages under chemicals or cleaning and ask them the prices on heated shampooers. They'll also have the best shampoos there too.
i buy kerby vacuum cleaner soap mix it till you get foam and take a scrub brush scrap off the foam and use that it works great and dint take as long as you think it would after you do that vacuum the carpet and it will look great
Go to the grocery store and buy a good carpet shampoo. Be sure to follow the directions.





melscybergarage.net


melmarglobal@gmail.com
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment